FORUMS: list search recent posts

Thank you CreativeCow!

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bob Moyer
Thank you CreativeCow!
on Jun 21, 2016 at 1:49:53 pm

Thanks for re-establishing this forum. It has a lot of information that is still helpful to us die-hard fans.

Bob

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
Re: Thank you CreativeCow!
on Jun 21, 2016 at 2:53:34 pm

Yes, Thank you Tim Wilson at Creative Cow for turning back on this forum. Way too much information to lose.

Thanks

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

Ronald Lindeboom
on Jun 24, 2016 at 1:48:15 am

We were going to add it to our "legacy" forums list, which will be a list of abandoned, dead or seemingly dead products that people still use but which have either been officially orphaned or have grown so unofficially stagnant that their value is in being a searchable database of past answers and solutions, rather than as an active and vibrant community forum.

You caught us before we could finish the job. Our apologies. It seemed that there was so little activity with the product at this point, that it seemed no one was even paying attention anymore. You were, and we are always responsive to our members, so we are happy to turn it back on if you find value in the forum.

But when companies fail to address direct questions and ignore their users, we think that is not the way to work with your customers and so we tend to turn off those kinds of forums. We spell that policy out in one of the sticky posts at the top of the Letters to the COW forum.

Thank you for the kind words, guys. We appreciate your vote of confidence.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC
A 2011 FOLIO: 40 honoree as one of the 40 most influential publishers in America

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

Return to posts index

David MacRae
on Jun 24, 2016 at 2:33:25 pm

Even though I do not post much I also come here for info when I need help.

Thank you.

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
on Jun 25, 2016 at 4:34:01 pm

Ronald,

Thank you so much for responding and giving us more information about what happened. Thank you and Tim Wilson for turning on this useful forum! I realize that some companies indicate that this may not be the official forum for pi3, but since before Wondertouch was sold to GenArts THIS was the place for all users to discuss and get help.

I thank Creative Cow everyday for such an awesome site of many products. Having a "community" of users helping each other is what this is all about IMO.

Thanks again for turning on this forum and I hope that Creative Cow has a very bright future ahead! I know for myself, I will continue to use Creative Cow to ask and hopefully answer questions for others.

Thanks again,
-Francois

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

Stewart Bourke
on Jul 2, 2016 at 9:15:09 pm

Ron,

Apologies - you can ignore my last post - I just saw this now. Thank you again for reactivating this.

Stewart Bourke

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]