FORUMS: list search recent posts

Archive of Older Emitters

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Francois Blawat
Archive of Older Emitters
on May 24, 2014 at 3:19:10 am

Alan,

I would like to know if it is possible to have some kind of Archive of older files from users? Maybe something listed under the pi3 website where users of particleillusion could download some of the older files that were created from years ago? (Stuff that is not currently included with the current pi3 Emitters)

I think having some kind of Archive would be a great benefit.

Just wondering thanks,

- - - - -
FixitMAD

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
Re: Archive of Older Emitters
on May 30, 2014 at 2:20:34 pm

As a courtesy to all pi users, I have created a dropbox sharing folder for other users to download some of the "older" files that users current and past had posted to this forum. I had backed up a lot of these files back when I first started using pi and I burned them to CD and/or Dvd's.

Here is the link to the Free download page:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4o0ymuok930mo0h/AABT3q4IJBmFoL2ekpVZXbVHa

So far, I have only posted files from Paul Hansen and some from Elvis Deane. I have also created a folder for other files I am not sure who posted the file, like for example the missing Skulls file.

Hopefully users find this useful since a lot of these are no longer available. I will NOT post any files that come with the pi3 program as users can download those from the Genarts Wondertouch page. I am only posting files that came from other pi users on this forum.

Thanks!

- - - - -
FixitMAD

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
Re: Archive of Older Emitters
on May 30, 2014 at 2:24:40 pm

As a courtesy to all pi users, I have created a dropbox sharing folder for other users to download some of the "older" files that users current and past had posted to this forum. I had backed up a lot of these files back when I first started using pi and I burned them to CD and/or Dvd's.

Here is the link to the Free download page:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4o0ymuok930mo0h/AABT3q4IJBmFoL2ekpVZXbVHa

So far, I have only posted files from Paul Hansen and some from Elvis Deane. I have also created a folder for other files I am not sure who posted the file, like for example the missing Skulls file.

Hopefully users find this useful since a lot of these are no longer available. I will NOT post any files that come with the pi3 program as users can download those from the Genarts Wondertouch page. I am only posting files that came from other pi users on this forum.

Thanks!

- - - - -
FixitMAD

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]