<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
tony hampton
there use to be some blood emitters that some users posted long ago
on May 9, 2014 at 1:15:57 am

hi some users long ago posted some blood emitters here
i know its along shot and that was when i had my old pc before losing it
to a bad hard drive ,

one of the emitters was called blood stuff and the other emitters where
from paul that he had on his site , i think there was in his pack popcorn and fly's
and i think a blackbird

i cant find his site at all on the net ......i was looking for some blood emitters
i did download emitters

over all i wanted to make a bloody short film useing pl
thank you for your time

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
Re: there use to be some blood emitters that some users posted long ago
on May 24, 2014 at 2:45:32 am

Hi Tony,

I found several files on my system and I am not 100% sure these are the ones you are looking for. The Blood emitters are located under these libraries:

Emitters_11_05.il3
Emitters_06_07.il3
Emitters_05_11.il3
user_02_02.il3

I found in my archive CD a file called Blood Spurt that came from a pi3 user K.Cuttle. I know Paul used to have a website and I am unable to access his site as well. In my Archive CD I found a file called PaulsEmitters.zip that contains a file from 9-28-2003.

I am not sure how I can upload those files here but if you send me your e-mail I'll try to send you those files.

I'm assuming sending an .il3 file to another pi3 user is not illegal correct Alan?

- - - - -
FixitMAD

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
on May 30, 2014 at 2:20:27 pm

As a courtesy to all pi users, I have created a dropbox sharing folder for other users to download some of the "older" files that users current and past had posted to this forum. I had backed up a lot of these files back when I first started using pi and I burned them to CD and/or Dvd's.

Here is the link to the Free download page:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4o0ymuok930mo0h/AABT3q4IJBmFoL2ekpVZXbVHa

So far, I have only posted files from Paul Hansen and some from Elvis Deane. I have also created a folder for other files I am not sure who posted the file, like for example the missing Skulls file.

Hopefully users find this useful since a lot of these are no longer available. I will NOT post any files that come with the pi3 program as users can download those from the Genarts Wondertouch page. I am only posting files that came from other pi users on this forum.

Thanks!

- - - - -
FixitMAD

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
on May 30, 2014 at 2:23:27 pm

As a courtesy to all pi users, I have created a dropbox sharing folder for other users to download some of the "older" files that users current and past had posted to this forum. I had backed up a lot of these files back when I first started using pi and I burned them to CD and/or Dud's.

Here is the link to the Free download page:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4o0ymuok930mo0h/AABT3q4IJBmFoL2ekpVZXbVHa

So far, I have only posted files from Paul Hansen and some from Elvis Deane. I have also created a folder for other files I am not sure who posted the file, like for example the missing Skulls file.

Hopefully users find this useful since a lot of these are no longer available.

Thanks!

- - - - -
FixitMAD

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]