FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rendering out frames is effected by the size of your viewport?!?!? What?!?!?!?

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ryan Wayne
Rendering out frames is effected by the size of your viewport?!?!? What?!?!?!?
on Mar 13, 2014 at 1:12:23 pm

This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen and I want to know how to turn it OFF!!!!

I NEVER changed the document size or settings in the above renders...the document is 512x512...but if I move the viewport or resize it, then it effects the render...Why would you EVER want this?????? I spent 2 hours last night messing with document settings and render settings trying to figure out why the render wasn't centered...and apparently it's because of the viewport?!?! Is that just the way this program works? I love the effects, but this is seriously annoying....if I want to scale my timeline so i can make edits, then it's going to effect my render! How do you get around this??! PLEEEAAASE HELP!

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: Rendering out frames is effected by the size of your viewport?!?!? What?!?!?!?
on Mar 19, 2014 at 2:39:19 pm

pI3 renders WYSIWYG -- the entire "stage" area must be visible in the stage window at 100% zoom or you won't get true output.

It's weird, but always worked that way.

Alan.

Alan Lorence
Product Manager
GenArts, Inc.
http://www.genarts.com
http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

ryan Wayne
Re: Rendering out frames is effected by the size of your viewport?!?!? What?!?!?!?
on Mar 30, 2014 at 10:34:23 pm

Wow....so no way around it? I hope they change that in the future. I can't think of any reason you would want it to render in such an inaccurate way, but then again, I'm still fairly new to the software.

Is there a way to re-center the canvas in the middle of the viewport so that the render will be accurate?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]