FORUMS: list search recent posts

Correct way to get Serial number accepted when installing 3.0.9 update

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ernest Skocdopole
Correct way to get Serial number accepted when installing 3.0.9 update
on Jul 5, 2013 at 1:42:27 am

Hello, all,

I'm trying to find out how this new 3.0.9 update needs to work.

I have downloaded the installer and installed. However, during installation it asks to register serial number. When I enter mine, it states it is invalid.

Also, when I tried to send email to support@wondertouch.com, it came back with an email failure notification.

How do I get my valid serial number to be taken? If there is a new support email address, does anyone know what it is?

Thank you in advance, because this is not going well.

Return to posts index

Rick Raddatz
Re: Correct way to get Serial number accepted when installing 3.0.9 update
on Jul 5, 2013 at 9:30:39 pm

I'd like to know the same. Yesterday - July 4th 2013 - I checked for updates in PI and noticed updates for new emitters and 3 updates for PI (which of course there were error messages when trying to download and install -- while for the emitters -- they downloaded and installed just fine.

Anyway -- I downloaded the 16.1 MB PI 3.09 Update for Windows (it say it's 18 MB but it's 16.1 MB)but I have not installed it until I find out exactly where and how I'm supposed to get a new serial number that is required for the version 3.09 update.

I hope someone from GenArts will provide the step-by-step procedure for updating to the newest version updates.

Rick

Return to posts index

Ernest Skocdopole
Re: Correct way to get Serial number accepted when installing 3.0.9 update
on Jul 5, 2013 at 11:26:59 pm

I contacted support@genarts.com and they supplied me with a new serial number after I gave them my old one.

Works now. Support was really quick to respond.

Nothing special, just effects.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]