FORUMS: list search recent posts

particle illusion improvement suggestions

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
laura newell
particle illusion improvement suggestions
on Jul 19, 2012 at 2:12:28 pm

not sure if this is already up,but id thought i'd make some suggestiongs,for improvements in this software,firstly i use the replace emitter alot,great idea,but ive created my own trace emitter,that allow to create firee,orb and other text,often i make vids,where i wish to use all those diff types of text,so heres a thought on improving say someone has 100 emitters in pi,thats alot,now say theyre all fire text,theyre perfect,but say you also want tree text,normall with current system you'd have to remplace each emitter seperately,and thats alot,plus if theres some emitters,on top of other emitters,its hard to select right emitter,so therfore,i think thewre should be a replace all emitters option in pi,like how you can go to edit,select all,copy,then paste,another improvement is on the copy and paste,sometimes i place the emitters at a certain frame,it would be nice to have a option to keep them in that frame,for example,say i have tree text project and fire text project,and each project has effects slowly apear cause each projects emitters are in diff frame spots,it would be nice to for exaple open fire text project,select all copy,switch to tree,paste,then have the fire text be exactly in the frames i put them in,current system puts them at what ever frame(usually 1) that ur on,and finally a pause,and auto save,for when pi crashes,so you loose less work,plus if the pause would allow to do something quickly,when pi render takes while

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]