FORUMS: list search recent posts

Upgrade

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
George Dalton
Upgrade
on Apr 3, 2012 at 1:25:29 am

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I recently tried PI SE and I really like it. Next, I am looking to upgrade to PI 3. I sent PI info to see if they offer some type of discount for SE users and i never heard back from them, so i never upgraded.

But in the meantime, I heard about a program called Hitfilm FX ultimate, which looks very similar and it looks very good, and now I am torn. They are both about the same price, but I am not sure if they do the same thing. Does anyone know the difference? What will one allow me to do that the other will not? Although they both appear to be good products, I will admit, when I am looking at a $350 to $400 investment, I don't want to find myself wishing I had purchased the other. Help!

Return to posts index

phalkunabba rath
Re: Upgrade
on Apr 3, 2012 at 7:14:17 am

Particle Illusion is a dedicated particles software and semi compositing work. There are many alternative particles software out there including Hitfilm. Up to date none compare to Particle Illusion, NO, Alan nor GenArts did not pay me to say this. I've been using Particle Illusion since it intercept. I've done countless of special effects with Particle Illusion than any other 2D/3D particles effects software I've ever own. Check out my new Pro Emitter soon to be release created in Particle Illusion v3. I still discovering new FX each day with Particle Illusion regardless of how much I worked on or think I know it.

Rath Phalkunabble

The Power of Particle Illusion v3
ENJOY!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]