FORUMS: list search recent posts

No new emitter libraries?!?

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Boland
No new emitter libraries?!?
on Mar 31, 2012 at 11:12:04 pm

Hi Folks.

There have been no Febrary or March emitters now (it's passed midnight here in Ireland, it's now April). What's happening? I saw the other thread about no emitters in February in which Alan said there would be a March emitter library, where is it?

Is there something in the works in the background which is preventing new libraries being released? Perhaps the illusive Particle Illusions 4 ;)!! Would love to get some feedback on what's happening?

Return to posts index

Kurt Muller
Re: No new emitter libraries?!?
on Apr 1, 2012 at 4:14:47 am

I think you mean "elusive", Paul. I'm sure the March libraries will be perfectly real. ;)

In the past, each month's libraries have been released about ten days into the following month. Only in a couple of instances recently have they been released in the same month.

The lads have probably just reverted to that original time-table.

Return to posts index

Paul Boland
on Apr 1, 2012 at 6:12:52 pm

Thanks, Kurt. I'll be patient.

Return to posts index

Tom Granberg
on Apr 2, 2012 at 2:28:47 pm

Hi boys, this was my fault, not Alan.
I just finished the March submital, for Alan's approval.

Stay tuned my friends.

T

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
on Apr 3, 2012 at 3:00:06 pm

It's also partially my fault -- in that other thread I mentioned that I'd be posting more info about emitter libraries, then didn't. Sorry! I'll do that in the next couple of days.

As Tom has already said, there will be a library released in the next few days (depending on how long it takes me to get Tom's submitted library cleaned up and uploaded).

Alan.

Alan Lorence
Product Manager
GenArts, Inc.
http://www.genarts.com
http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Kurt Muller
on Apr 3, 2012 at 10:24:31 pm

No problem, Alan. All good things take time.

Must be nice to have people clamouring for your product, eh? :)

Return to posts index

Philip Knight
on Apr 4, 2012 at 12:11:14 pm

As I had alluded to in similar thread I started ("No Feb. 2012 Emitters?") to which Alan referred, the truth is--or at least I'll own it for myself--that we've been spoiled for years having monthly emitters. It's time to face the the music and admit that we are emitter-addicts - lol.

So I feel some flexibility and patience is definitely called for by us, the swirling masses. How many software progs give you goodies like that, year after year, eh?

P.S. to Alan: the above confession is not a hint to discontinue the goodies, OK?
Our sanity remaineth in thy hands, oh Great Wizard of Particled Light :)

========== Owner/operator of CompassionSensuality.Net - (http://www.compassionsensuality.net/) ==========
“Whether one believes in a religion or not, and whether one believes in rebirth or not, there isn't anyone who doesn't appreciate kindness and compassion.” ~ The Dalai Lama

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]