FORUMS: list search recent posts

How do I make a gif?

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sergio Tan
How do I make a gif?
on Mar 3, 2012 at 6:29:31 pm

The problem is, I can not know which is the frame for the animation to repeat.
To see the animation is infinite

Return to posts index

Philip Knight
Re: How do I make a gif?
on Mar 10, 2012 at 9:12:31 am

It seems that your first language is not English and it is hard to understand what you are trying to say. Your name is Sergio -- do you speak Italian? Se si, scrivi in Italiano, e possibile che posso aiutarti :)

In the mean time, why do you need a .gif file - website? I don't think one can save a Particleillusion file in .gif -- you'll have to do that in a program like Photoshop or the free Gimp2 image editor. But this could be a lot of work depending on how long the animation is because you'd have to first save the effect in PI as a PNG sequence with black removed/alpha channel.

Then... you'd have to convert each .PNG into a .GIF and make sure you have them numbered exactly as created - 1.png to 1.gif, 2.png to 2.png, etc.

You are better of creating a Flash file if you have the software to do that -- first an NLE (video editor) to create the full animation and then some Flash compiler/encoder (the only decent free one I know is RIVA).

Return to posts index

Sergio Tan
Re: How do I make a gif?
on Mar 10, 2012 at 2:33:41 pm

I want to use in adobe flash
But not what the frame in which the effect is repeated and so create an infinite effect for my flash image

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]