FORUMS: list search recent posts

Next months Emitter library theme...

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tom Granberg
Next months Emitter library theme...
on Oct 18, 2011 at 11:32:05 pm

Hi boys and girls

I thought since I am doing all these libraries, why not ask the users what type of library themes they would like to see.
I can promise anything, but it will certainly help jog the collective right side of the brain.

T

Return to posts index

Kurt Muller
Re: Next months Emitter library theme...
on Oct 20, 2011 at 5:25:32 am

Hi Tom.

Speaking for myself, I'd love to see some meteors and/or meteorites. I know we have asteroids and comets and so on. But I've never been able to find or make a realistic meteor... a so-called "shooting star".

As you'd know, they have a unique motion, in that as they enter the atmosphere they leave a bright white very thin trail that quickly fades, sometimes showing tiny bright specks just before they do.

I've tried making one, believe me, and if you can add a couple to your next library, my hat's off to you! :)

Thanks,
Kurt.

Return to posts index

Bob Moyer
on Oct 23, 2011 at 1:45:43 pm

Tom,
I cannot imagine this tread NOT being swamped with special requests. Your emitters are phenomenal. Personally, I like explosions with debris flying out. Nothing specific just something like trees, rocks, maybe some building material. Thanks.

Bob

Return to posts index

Steve Douglas
on Oct 23, 2011 at 5:14:02 pm

I would love to see more creatures as we had a few months ago. Animals, fish, sharks, whales and the like.
Steve

Steve Douglas

Return to posts index

Sharon Levinsky
on Oct 26, 2011 at 2:28:22 am

Just wanted to thank you for your wonderful emitters. In the future, I would love to see more tunnel like effects, like going through a stargate or other dimension, and also various types of rays, like you would see when creating a hologram. Thanks again so much.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]