FORUMS: list search recent posts

ALERT! Pro Emitter Extreme (slideshow).

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sangha Ek
ALERT! Pro Emitter Extreme (slideshow).
on May 3, 2011 at 5:29:15 am

My channel just alert me that the Pro Emitter Extreme video just upload on youtube. No, no animation - I really want to see how it animated. Bummer, I can't place an order. They look so awesome and realistic. My first time see realistic CLOUDS, NEBULAR, TentacleFX and Brush Fire/SmokeFX, and awesome starfields, stars in the sky, etc. This Pro Emitter Extreme has so many real stuff. You all must check it out! Thank you Mr. Alan for creating this software - .

The images are speechless.

eK

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: ALERT! Pro Emitter Extreme (slideshow).
on May 5, 2011 at 2:56:40 pm

These are not from the "Pro Emitter" series released by wondertouch. GenArts (who owns the wondertouch brand) will NOT be selling these. The name of them really needs to be changed to make it clear they're not connected with GenArts, wondertouch, or the rest of the Pro Emitters.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Sangha Ek
Re: ALERT! Pro Emitter Extreme (slideshow).
on May 6, 2011 at 5:37:10 pm

Now I know why I cannot make an order from the artist or from wondertouch/GenArts! The artist keep telling me its not yet finalize.
Either way I need the emitter, I don't care what the artist name it.
Does anyone know where his forum is, I've search google but no luck. I'm sure he has some sort of connection with his fans somewhere.

eK

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]