FORUMS: list search recent posts

error message

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
MIchael Bey
error message
on Apr 19, 2011 at 3:38:09 am

I get an error message when I try to load an AVI. I did in Adobe After Effects. Particle Illusion basically shuts down then and I lose anything I had. The error message says:
AppName: particleillusion.exe AppVer: 3.0.4.3 ModName: msvcr90.dll
ModVer: 9.0.30729.4148 Offset: 0003b000

What is that???? What's going on? Please help.

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: error message
on Apr 20, 2011 at 7:45:00 pm

Can you create an AVI in particleIllusion, then load it back into particleIllusion?

If so, then it's probably the codec you're choosing when you create the AVI. I suggest DivX, Lagarith, or HuffYUV.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

MIchael Bey
on Apr 20, 2011 at 7:55:08 pm

Thanks for your quick response. I use avi's I do in Sony Vegas and never have a problem. It was with the one I did in Adobe After Effects (CS3) that jammed up. Also, when I go to render something in Particle Illusion 3.0 a pop up window says: Connect HD Trail Expired.
What is that and does it mean I cannot do HD without purchasing some plug-in? Please advise.

Michael
MB3 Productions
Naples, Fl.

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
on Apr 20, 2011 at 8:00:52 pm

It's all about the codec that's being used. If you're saying you chose the same codec in both apps and one works and one doesn't, then I'm not sure what's going on.

The Connect HD message has nothing to do with particleIllusion.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

MIchael Bey
on Apr 20, 2011 at 8:33:28 pm

Okay. Thank you very much. You rock. THIS is why I love your product. Not just because it's great, but the support you guys have. Once again, thank you very much. Are you guys considering a 3 dimensional version like Trapcode Particular of your product in the future?

Michael Bey
MB3 Productions
Naples, Fl.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]