FORUMS: list search recent posts

PI locking me out too

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robin Crawford
PI locking me out too
on Feb 5, 2011 at 7:57:57 pm

I am hoping Alan reads this. I emailed wondertouch support on last wed. and havent heard back. I have been running PI 3 for sometime with no problem. I recently upgraded to 3.0.4 and it keeps locking and asking for an activation code.I have used up my activation count. I have read through the forums. I dont have any removeable drives or changes to my machine. I am running windows 7 64 bit. I am dead in the water. Am I being impatient? I need to get my activation count reset and some help to keep PI from locking me out. I dying without my PI. Thanks for any help.

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: PI locking me out too
on Feb 7, 2011 at 3:47:37 pm

I'm pretty sure we're not getting your emails, but please send a new one with subject "Alan requested test message", then include a copy of the text you sent last time.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Robin Crawford
on Feb 7, 2011 at 4:38:41 pm

Thanks for your response. I received an rt #(ticket number) reply for my orignal email to support@woundertouch.com. I will send another with "alan requested test message" in the subject line, the origainal text and the rt #.

Return to posts index

Craig Burton
on Feb 14, 2011 at 11:26:25 pm

I am having the same problem. I am in the middle of a deadline and PI keeps refusing to activate. THis is not good.
cb

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
on Feb 15, 2011 at 12:00:43 am

There are several pieces of information that I need before I can even try to help you, and it would make things go quicker if you (and everybody) included them in the first post or email.

- What version of particleIllusion is this, 3.0 or SE?
- What is the exact version number from the "about" screen or from the info shown in Windows or Finder?
- Is this Mac or Windows?
- Did you get any error messages?

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Craig Burton
on Feb 15, 2011 at 12:48:45 am

Thanks Alan.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64
PI 3.04

The problem seems intermittent. I have downloaded all three activation codes and none of them would work. PI would give me an error message of an "Invalid Activation Code."

I tried this with each code five or six times.

I tried it again to make sure there wasn't an error number and now it works.

Go figure.

Return to posts index

Craig Burton
on Feb 15, 2011 at 4:32:12 am

Now it is doing it again. If I shut down PI and restart later I get a "File Damaged" warning. If I try to restart again, it prompts me to activate the product.

No matter which activation code I use, it then prompts me with "Invalid Activation Code."

This isn't working at all. My deadlines continue to slip using this product.

Return to posts index

adam brown
on Feb 17, 2011 at 5:20:35 pm

I am also experiencing this issue.
Particle Illusion 3.0, windows, downloaded and installed in september 2010.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]