FORUMS: list search recent posts

Bug in pI3 standalone render : Used my last activation to test provided version (bad) can't use Pi3

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Philippe Roubal
Bug in pI3 standalone render : Used my last activation to test provided version (bad) can't use Pi3
on Jan 4, 2011 at 8:03:50 pm

Ref: [rt #15518] From Philippe Roubal - Trouble with ParticleIllusion Render

Hello Alan,

I write this here because I have still no response from you. I hope that despite possible holydays at this time of the year, there is someone at Wondertouch to get this message.

As I used my last authorization for testing the pI3 version you gave me (that requires authorization each time I tried to open it), I have no more available activations left on my account, and I can't even come back to my previous version. I don't use pI3 often, but for my current work, I really need it. Currently, I can't use it any more ! I had prepared an effect for a scene I'm working on for a CGI competition ending the 15 of january, and I can't render it.

So, it is really an emergency :

Please, could you reset my pI3 account ?

For the render bug itself, at first glance, the new standalone render (3071) gives better results than its previous version, but it seems to not take in account the Non intense alpha button, which is very annoying : When rendering only the smoke emitter with Alpha, without the background, there is a remaining white border (rim) around the effect like if Non intense alpha was not enabled.

I would like to do more tests, but I need to know if it is possible to update only the standalone render without updating the application itself ? And also, is it possible to come back to previous standalone version if I want to, without requiring new activation ?

If it is not possible to fix the bug quickly, please at least reset my account because currently I can't even come back to 3.0.4.1. I should have thought of using the licence transfer before updating with the 3.0.4.2 instead of using my last activation.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Philippe ROUBAL.

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: Bug in pI3 standalone render : Used my last activation to test provided version (bad) can't use Pi3
on Jan 4, 2011 at 8:14:40 pm

I don't know where your emails are going, but they're not coming to me. Please send a brand new message to support at wondertouch dot com (with a new subject line -- don't include any ticket numbers). I don't want to handle this in the forum.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]