FORUMS: list search recent posts

PI in AE

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matthew Roddy
PI in AE
on May 16, 2010 at 1:11:27 am

I've tried to contact Wondertouch at "Info" and "Support" but both places bounce my email back saying "Undeliverable."

My question was this:

Good Day.

I understand your (very awesome) product is not 3D, but I was wondering if it understood the 3D space within AE.
In other words, if I have (for example) sparks zooming about in a 3D
environment in AE, will they know how to react to forward and backward motion?
Also, how do the emitters react in that 3D environment when moving
around corners. Will we actually see the "edge" (or paper thinness) of the emitter if viewed from the side, or are the emitters alway "facing" the camera?

I've been purchasing PI since it was in its infancy (well, since v1, anyway), but I still consider myself a total novice. Now, I am considering getting it for AE, but am not SURE I NEED that.

I look forward to your Reply.

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: PI in AE
on May 16, 2010 at 3:53:29 pm

No, in AE it's still 2D.

With future emails, if support at wondertouch doesn't work, try support at genarts instead.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Matthew Roddy
on May 17, 2010 at 12:17:07 am

Disappointing.
But I thank you for the info, Alan.

Guess I'll keep my money a bit longer and just use the two interfaces, since I can't see a clear-cut reason to keep it all in AE.
Especially since the deadline is so fast approaching for the upgrade price and I won't have much time to really evaluate it to see if there are any benefits to working strictly within AE.
Might be good to have a video up that defined that... Good selling tool.

I've been looking forward to having PI in AE for a long time now, but that was mainly because I thought it would react to the 3D world.
I'd guess that will happen some time in the not too distant future.
When it does, I'm there!

Thanks again.

Return to posts index

hugo raul misagna
on May 16, 2010 at 11:36:53 pm

Yo trabajo en Full HD,¿no hay manera de que illusion pueda tomar los archivos originales sin tener que hacer una secuencia de imagenes jpg?

REALIZADOR VIDEO HD

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
on May 20, 2010 at 9:01:03 pm

Sí que hay. ¿Por qué usted piensa que necesita una secuencia de JPG? Asegúrese de que está utilizando la última versión.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]