Kurt and all -- unfortunately I've not been able to generate any emitters for January. We're putting the finishing touches on the Mac version of particleIllusion for After Effects and I just haven't had time.
There will be a February library though -- this was just a one-month hiatus. =)
Somebody mentioned user-created emitters. I'm definitely for that! If everybody sent me their one best emitter, I'd hopefully have dozens of great emitters to choose from. There are a few "rules" that have to be followed though, which makes it more difficult:
1) The emitter has to be different enough from existing emitters, or a major improvement over existing emitters. Subtle variations on old emitters are not good enough.
2) The emitter can't be based on a Pro Emitter, or if it is it needs to be drastically different and use different particle images.
3) The emitter must be yours to give.
4) You must be willing to share it with *everybody*
5) I have to approve the emitter (it has to be good).
If you have emitters that meet 1-4, please send them along (zipped) to support at wondertouch.com!
(reviewing emitters takes time too, but not as much as creating them)