FORUMS: list search recent posts

particle Illusion and sound?

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dietmar Jokisch
particle Illusion and sound?
on Dec 24, 2009 at 9:18:04 am

Hi,

I just received a newsletter from wondertouch, where it is linked to this movie:

Is this reaction to sound a AE feature or can I do something like this in pIllusion itself?

Well, and my system time tells me, I should wish you all

A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Dietmar

Return to posts index

Dietmar Jokisch
Re: particle Illusion and sound?
on Dec 25, 2009 at 5:32:54 pm

Now, after some research and reading through the forum, it seems clear, that there is no way to hear sound of an imported video in pIllusion. So let's put this one onto the wishlist! :)

I started to create some pulsing emitters by hand now, and came across another feature, which I would like to see in a next version of pIllusion, or maybe it is already there, but I did'nt find it:

I tried to copy the reference poinst of the "size" of a particle to "visibility" to synchronize these effects.
As there is no way to directly copy the data as it seems, I tried to export as position date (AE format to clipboard), which causes a crash of pIllusion (3.0.8x, OS X, G5 PCC).

Is there any way to do this to get a precise synchronisation of effects (or there reference points)?

Return to posts index

Jose Burgos
Re: particle Illusion and sound?
on Dec 30, 2009 at 8:41:55 pm

Be nice just to be able to copy and paste keyframes from one property to another. Like zoom to Visibility.

Jose Burgos
http://www.burgosfx.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]