FORUMS: list search recent posts

Import and export from particle illusion

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ariel García
Import and export from particle illusion
on Sep 25, 2009 at 2:05:44 am

Hello friends.

This is the first post that I post here, Accompanied by an affectionate greeting to all users. My name is Ariel Garcia and I am director of videos, I wanted to leave one of the tutorials I have written in Spanish to manage particle illusion ; Onwards I will be adding more advanced. This time it is a basic guide and it is my intention, Through it, Add and combine concepts before details of dumps, I mean Las import and export possibilities from particle illusion.

To begin the process we must export, First and through our software editor, The video clip on which will make the effects on p.I, therefore, we rely upon him to compose the desired, As a strict guide . Because p.I. Not allow the import of certain types of files, Because we too should attract the dynamic image quality on which we work because we will not only move through a dark background on which disavow where to begin to implement the purposes, I suggest making the export of container file format .Avi, Editor using your soft, And using codecs: " Microsoft video 1 "or" Cinepak ". Once that this opens p.I and imports, From this software, Saved movie before double clicking on the small gray box located in the window layer (layer Windows ).

You will note that particle illusion has, On the top bar, Two boxes to record the number of frames that cover the project have been installed by default Las Figures 1 (top) and 120 (final), But usually have to vary the second adapted to the actual quantity of frames available to the fragment imported, You can find information written in a section of the window Las layers.

After hAving adjusted this figure can begin applying effects, According to the preconceived idea. When you finish the task, And what made you decide to save, Follow these steps:

1 -- Press: "save output" (small red circle on the top bar).

2 -- Has opened a window that lets you choose the composition and location of possible file formats. With: "type" find written: "all supported formats" tab displays and have access to Las export options. Because Las particles emitted into the scene should remain, In this act, Transparency, Is necessary to choose a format that can contain, among them are: .Png or .PSD , Though not the only ones maybe can be considered the most suitable for this situation.

3 -- Do not forget to export a file stream, Therefore should create a folder to contain.

4 -- Once you have given a name to the series (eg 001) another window will appear and present new opportunities for export (output options). You tick the box: "save alpha" (alpha channel) to get then your editor software to interpret the transparency of the files.

5 --
Ok. And start the rendering process, Keeping only and ignoring the effects applied, In the sequence, Las images used as a guide.

6 -- If further changes are needed, Do not forget to save the project work.

Video editing software.

From the program you usually edit the videos you can import the sequence before allowing you to create p. I. Located the folder where you saved the exported sequence from particle illusion and open. Marks the first file that makes up the series, Then branded the box at the bottom of the window, That can contain text similar to these: "Open still image sequence / open image sequence fixed range (in SonyVegas ), "numbered stills / images numbered" (in Adobe Premiere ) Or "sequence png" After Effects and open, in this way shall meet all, Numerical order, In the portion that you imported, it is necessary to follow these steps to get the software that interprets the sequence as a clip. Must be incorporated on the fragment chosen background, now used as a guide not working in p.I, But the original on which you have relied to get one, the one that contains good quality.

I hope this tutorial be useful to achieve at some point. Thanks

Ariel Garcia.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]