FORUMS: list search recent posts

Particle illusion 3.4

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jaysri sridhar
Particle illusion 3.4
on Sep 18, 2009 at 3:59:13 am

I am new to particle illusion. I have seen in some tutorials persons playing with fireballs- like one throws a fireball at another and the other returns the ball to the first person. I would like to create one like that. Can anyone help me? Step by step illustration will be helpful.
Whenever I try this,(in the trial version) the emitter (space jellyfish 2) remains in the same place on the stage whereas the players are simply moving their hands in the video.

I am very new to PI and have downloaded 3.0.4 trial version. I have seen in some tutorials that two players play with fire ball. That is,one throws a fire ball at another and the other returns the same fireball in a video clip. Can any one help me create a similar one.I would like a step by step illustration.
Thank you

Return to posts index

Terry Esslinger
Re: Particle illusion 3.4
on Sep 23, 2009 at 10:57:50 pm

Find your 'fireball emitter' and select it.
Place your background clip (the ones doing the throwing)
Move foreward in your clip until you want the fireball to appear and place it where desired (ie click in one throwers hand)
Adjust the size of the fireball as desired. Using the arrow keys walk your video forward one frame at a time. As the hand of the thrower moves forward move the fireball to match creating keyframes at each interval. Move forward several frames and move fireball to catchers hand. The more frames you move the slower the throw. This is the basics. Adjust to suit taste.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]