FORUMS: list search recent posts

create a flag or ribbon?

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Del
create a flag or ribbon?
on May 29, 2009 at 8:44:02 pm

I want to create a lower third flag or ribbon that will move slightly, like in a breeze - is this possible with PI?

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: create a flag or ribbon?
on Jun 2, 2009 at 6:34:18 pm

Depends how realistic you want it to be. Open particleView and do a search on "curtain".

You should have all of the additional emitter libraries before you do this if you want a complete search.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Jun 3, 2009 at 10:41:19 am

Wow! They are really beautiful - Alan. Didn;t know appreciate that they were there . . They will make great backgrounds and lower thirds . . . too much! But ribbons? Tough . . .

Thanks

Grazie

Return to posts index

Miguel Fuertes
on Sep 26, 2010 at 10:04:06 am

I also want to create a ribbon for the tail of a flying kite. Can I tweak the parameters of the curtain to get a nice flat color ribbon?
Also, another question Alan. I bought Particle many years ago and has been working perfectly.

Just last week I upgraded through your site from Particle Illusion 3.0 to 3.0.8.1, and when trying to open the program, asks me for an online activation code, and then for a serial number, which I don´t have with me, since I bought it in 94 or 95. I contacted Wondertouch, but they can´t find my name in their database. I don´t have the purchase ticket either. Is there any way to de-install the upgrade so I can make the program operative again?

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Miguel Fuertes
on Sep 26, 2010 at 10:24:30 am

Sorry, I meant I bought it 2004-2005.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]