FORUMS: list search recent posts

10000 frames onwards

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Naveen Chawla
10000 frames onwards
on Apr 15, 2009 at 2:22:18 pm

I desperately need to render a part of a project which was created from frame 10001 to 15210. I need the whole project from 1 to 15210 as a continuous video but I can use other sofware to join videos if need be. I have only been able to render from frame 1 to 10000. I cannot simply cut and paste emitters earlier to the 1 to 9999 range so that pI will recognise it, because a couple of them start very near the start. And moving all the data points does not seem a simple solution. When I try to render anything after frame 10000 (even a few frames) it only renders one frame. Are you able to send me a correction update patch which allows frames from 10001 onwards, or suggest a simple solution, because I need this quite urgently? Thanks so much, I really, truly appreciate Alan Lorence and wondertouch.

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: 10000 frames onwards
on Apr 15, 2009 at 2:33:55 pm

There is no way past the 10000 frame limit, and I would hate to see how particleIllusion responds when working at such a high frame number.

The only reason you'd ever need to use a particleIllusion project that is that long is if you have emitters going the entire time, with no breaks at all. Even then there is a workaround.

First, the smartest thing to do is break the extrememly long video into smaller parts... let's say 5000 frames each (I'd probably use a smaller number like 2000). Use points in the video where there will be breaks in the emitters. Then work on each section as its own project.

Use your video editing software to put the pieces back together.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]