FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need a workaround to a 3.0.4 problem

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Naveen Chawla
on Mar 25, 2009 at 3:10:39 am

I recently updated to 3.0.4 from my 3.0.1. I desperately need to render higher-resolution versions of existing projects that I have. All the proportions of motion in the scene are set, so editing the projects themselves is not an option. The problem is that when I increase the output resolution in project settings, it enlarges the scene container but not the scene itself. So of course the current answer is to zoom in and have it truncate the unnecessary parts, so it's like the original, right? The problem is that as from 3.0.2, I cannot do that, because it automatically maximises the stage window upon output when you zoom in for truncation. i.e. it doesn't allow me to zoom in while keeping the same video output size to match the original.

Are you able to send me a depleted update patch which does not forcibly include the automatic maximising of the stage window but includes all the other stuff, because this is urgent? Or are you able to tell me how to remove the updates completely back to my originally purchased 3.0.1? Or anything, since I need the WMV output capability only available from 3.0.2 onwards.

Need assistance as quickly as possible, many regards to the wonderful Wondertouch.

Nav

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: Need a workaround to a 3.0.4 problem
on Mar 25, 2009 at 1:53:50 pm

Use the "Scale Project" function in the "Action" menu to resize your projects.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Naveen Chawla
Re: Need a workaround to a 3.0.4 problem
on Mar 26, 2009 at 11:33:02 am

Brilliant!! Thanks!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]