FORUMS: list search recent posts

3D Effect Released end of 2007

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
byron kawane
3D Effect Released end of 2007
on Jan 13, 2009 at 6:45:46 pm

Hello, I'm new to the family of Particle Illusion. Just purchased PI 3.0 and love the app! I use it with Sony Vegas Platinum 9. All my software has been purchased and is fully legal.

My first question:

I was going thru the archives and found this thread:
Re: 3D Particles
by Alan Lorence on Oct 24, 2006 at 1:48:38 am

Which stated: "particleIllusion will be 3D in version 4.0 (probably late 2007)."

I have footage of my video cam panning around a subject and want to use some 3D smoke effects as the camera moves around my subject. If I add the standard emmiters it just looks like 2d effect as the cam moves. I cant seem to find the 3D feature was wondering if there's a tutorial on how to use it?

Since the 3D effect has been already been released (end of 2007) I'm sure its just a simple thing I'm overlooking for the past day, to get this feature to work, or any other techniques I can use.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!
-bK

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: 3D Effect Released end of 2007
on Jan 15, 2009 at 6:25:03 pm

Are you using particleIllusion 4.0? No, since it hasn't been released yet. Our schedules were rearranged in the time since that post was made.

We're not the best at estimating release dates, and we don't release until we think it's ready for release.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]