FORUMS: list search recent posts

I have 3 questions

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mats Lundgren
I have 3 questions
on Jan 1, 2009 at 7:06:43 pm

Hi, Happy new year to all, thanks for the update !!
But I have 3 questions...

1..I bought the pe eclectic 2 some time ago, but now adter updating the app
the frost emitters in that library looks strange.....like they are really big
and comes out in layers, hasnĀ“t been that way before...I have only noticed it on thoose emitters, so what is wrong ?

2..When trying to import an AVI and I have checked the box, new way to import avi:s, they come in upside down...? how can I fix it ?

3..when importing an avi..let us say 570 frames long, the toolbar framecount is always on 120, can I change it so the toolbar framecount automatically insert the length of the imported avi:s ?

Regards

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: I have 3 questions
on Jan 2, 2009 at 5:23:36 pm

1) Sounds like an OpenGL issue. Is this in the preview window, stage window, or emitter properties dialog preview? Whenever I have problems with particles showing as colored squares or something that doesn't look right, I usually add an emitter to the stage, open the emitter properties dialog, then close it immediately by clicking "cancel". That usually fixes it for me.

We didn't make any changes in the way that particles are drawn in this update.

2) I haven't seen this and really don't know. It shows like this in the stage window, or only when you save output? If when saving output, it could be a pIllusionRender issue.

3) No there is no option for this. You have to change the end frame number manually to match the length of the movie.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Mats Lundgren
Re: I have 3 questions
on Jan 2, 2009 at 11:17:38 pm

Hi Alan

1. I have tried that, still look strange...maybe a re-install of the emitters will fix it ?

2. Yes it is in the stage window...

3. Ok, then I know

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]