FORUMS: list search recent posts

pIllusionRender issues

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Luis Torres
pIllusionRender issues
on Oct 10, 2008 at 3:28:17 pm

Hi Alan, I'm wondering if the pIllusionRender tool has some limitations. I'm not getting to render more than 120 frames. My project has 450 frames.

I've uninstalled and installed again, but the issue is still there.

Here they are:

1) PI3.0.2 isn’t getting to call pRender. When I use “Save Output”, after adjusting the settings for ‘Output Options’, it shows a pop-up error message: “Windows cannot find ‘pIllusionRenderDemo.exe’. Certify that the name was typed corretly or try again, OK. (As I've sent you an e-mail with bugs/suggestions/BT). I'm not sure if you have received it;

2) When I open the separated pIllusionRender tool, it shows in the 'Render Frames' start: 450 and End:450, but when I change the start to 1 and if I move the arrows up/down in the End, it shows the 120 value. Even I don't change it, when I render, it renders from 1 to 120 only intead of 1 to 450;

3) The Preferences in PI3.0 is setting as 450 frames. And the project was saved as it.

Other projects I created as test are also just going to 120 intead of 450. I've used the 'Troubleshoting'/default setting, but it didn't solve too.

Do you have any idea what is going on?

Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend,
Luis from Brazil.

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: pIllusionRender issues
on Oct 10, 2008 at 5:03:03 pm

Yes, this is a problem with the current demo version. The latest version is 3.0.3 -- try that instead but I think the problem may still be there.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Luis Torres
Re: pIllusionRender issues
on Oct 10, 2008 at 5:49:30 pm

Yup, I got the version 3.0.3 installed. So, you're right the problem is still in this version. I've uninstalled and installed over, but it didn't solve.

Is there any update for downloading? I got just 17 days left and didn't get to play and export a movie. :(

Thanks for your reply and have a great day.
Luis.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]