FORUMS: list search recent posts

HD resolution output

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
dickie ilagan
HD resolution output
on Mar 11, 2008 at 2:41:52 pm

hi i tried working on HD resolution and under my project setting - stage size was set to 1920x1080, 30fps and imported a picture as bkg (res same as HD size). Made some keyframes on emitter with a total of 80 frames. The problem is when i decided to render my scene, the output is only 1423 x 764 and not by 1920 x 1080, hoping i could output in HD resolution as specified in my setting stage size of 1920 x 1080. Even though i made some adjustment using the zoom by 400%, still i get 1423 x 764 value. What must i do to output my setting at 1920x1080.

any suggestions and help is appreciated. thanks

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: HD resolution output
on Mar 11, 2008 at 5:32:54 pm

If you're on Windows, make sure you're using the latest version (3.0.3). It should call pIRender automatically. I assume you're not on Windows though, so...

Since pIllusion needs a visible window to render into, and your desktop is smaller than about 1940x1120 (approximately) then you'll have to render in pIRender. (If your desktop is larger than that, then maximize pIllusion before rendering.)

To use pIRender, save the project file, then run pIRender, load the project file, and render.

(The Mac version will have the ability to call pIRender automatically when needed sometime in the near future -- in the 3.0.7 release.)

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Dex Craig
Re: HD resolution output
on Sep 11, 2008 at 2:53:13 am

Hi, there --

Is PIRender included in the demo? I can't seem to get an HD size project to render on the mac; my largest monitor isn't large enough to allow a 1920 by 1080 window.

I do find "PIRenderBatch," but this doesn't seem to work, either....

Please help!

- Dex

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]