FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can't get PI render to work correctly using DEMO version

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jerry Jones
Can't get PI render to work correctly using DEMO version
on Feb 18, 2008 at 8:06:28 pm

I was checking out the latest DEMO version because I want to buy PI, but want to make sure it does what I need.

I can work inside PI very easily, but when I open the PI file in the Particle Illusion Render program, and then try to render it, the Particle FX don't show up, there is a grid over the entire movie, and it only renders about 5 seconds of the video.

I wanted to see if I am doing something wrong, or if it is doing this because it is in DEMO mode.

If you could help me with this, I would really appreciate it. I am looking to buy this today, so the quicker the reply, the better.

Many thanks,
...Jerry
Jerry@Lthrboots.com

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: Can't get PI render to work correctly using DEMO version
on Feb 19, 2008 at 3:19:45 am

Windows or Mac? If Windows, you need to get the latest version of the demo, which is 3.0.3.

If Mac, same thing -- make sure you have the latest demo version (which is 3.0.6 on Mac).

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Jerry Jones
Re: Can't get PI render to work correctly using DEMO version
on Feb 19, 2008 at 2:15:40 pm

Thanks Alan. I am using WINDOWS. I think the version I had downloaded was only the 3.0 version.

I actually went ahead and purchased the full version. After seeing what PI can do, I knew that this plugin/program is an absolute must-have for my video editing. I figured it must be a version update issue, and that when I bought the full version, none of those issues would be there. Everybody I talk to just drools over this program after they get it, so I am not expecting any major issues with it. This program has become an icon in the video editing community, so I knew it had to be good.

Thanks for your help. I look forward to playing with it, and also conversing with you in the forums. Many thanks!

...Jerry.........

Jerry
Jerry@JGJMedia.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]