FORUMS: list search recent posts

Combat Special Effects, need help please.

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Yohance
Combat Special Effects, need help please.
on Feb 3, 2008 at 5:58:41 am

Hello Everyone.

I downloaded the demo about a week ago and all of the free emitters and must say I love it.

My college TV network is working on a combat show and wants to use the program to create things like laser blasts, energy beams and the various other effects you see in shows like Dragonball Z, Mortal combat and street fighter.

I have figured out how to create Mortal Combat and Street Fighter effects but DragonBall type effects has me stumped. Does anyone know how to create the kinds of effects they use in that show (Transformations, Energy Guns, etc.) or if their are some emitters that can make them?

I know it sounds a little silly but we are using this show as the "Test Platform" for the program and if we can complete the first couple episodes before the demo runs out with decent success then we can get the funding to buy the full program.

Thanks in advance for the help,
Yohance

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: Combat Special Effects, need help please.
on Feb 4, 2008 at 1:08:53 pm

I Googled "dragonball particleIllusion" and found links to some videos on YouTube. I don't know the show well enough to know which effects you're talking about -- if you can post a link to a video that shows what you want, I may be able to help.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

John Yohance
Re: Combat Special Effects, need help please.
on Feb 4, 2008 at 6:17:15 pm

I've been told these are the kind of effects they want me to create. (I don't really know the show too well either, I am more of a sci-fi geek then an anime one).

Yohance.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]