FORUMS: list search recent posts

exporting frame by frame images

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
vampothika
exporting frame by frame images
on Nov 14, 2007 at 9:48:21 pm

Thankyou Elvis for answering my last question.

My new problem is: I have exported the animation frame by frame and also with transparent background. the images look great, but I am wondering am I saving them properly? They need to have the transparent background, but I wonder, Is there some buttons, or settings I should be adjusting? The reason why I am asking this, is because the animation is not working when applied to skinstudio for my windowblinds skin (they work frame by frame)

so I am confused as to why its not working.

mathmatically, in my mind they should be working, the animation frames are saved as png, and I just copy and paste those onto my image from 1 to 120, (or depending on how big the animation is) and therefore I have the string of frames for my animation. this has always worked in the past........so any help would be great!

Return to posts index

Sockratease
Re: exporting frame by frame images
on Nov 15, 2007 at 12:18:42 pm

Ummm...

Did you check the "Save Alpha" box?

Alpha Channel = Transparency.

Hope that helps.

Peace.

Return to posts index

Sockratease
on Nov 15, 2007 at 12:26:46 pm

Sorry to "Double Post" but I could find no way to edit!

You said "Window Blinds" and I never used that program, but have experience with another Stardock program called Desktop X Builder.

In that software Alpha Transparency does not work. It uses what they call "Magic Pink" (rgb values 255,000,255) for it's "Transparent Index" - if Window Blinds works similarly, that could be the problem (I only noticed you said it worked outside of WB after I posted!). Use those values for the background color and see what happens.

Good Luck with it...

Return to posts index

vampothika
on Nov 15, 2007 at 8:54:06 pm

Hi Sockratease,

with regards to magik pink, yes that is true, but it also does support png format...... so im still not sure why its not working, im getting one of my wb mates to take a look at it today, they might find my solution......i will report back with findings.....thankyou for your help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]