FORUMS: list search recent posts

Output to HD: cropping and sizing issues.

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dan@such
Output to HD: cropping and sizing issues.
on Nov 6, 2007 at 6:34:39 pm

I am new to Particle Illusion and for my first project I am outputing HD Quicktimes (1920 x 1080) with alphas, to be composited in After Effects. Unfortunately, on output, PI3 only renders what is visible in the Stage Window. Since my monitors are only 1050p high I'm not able to render out a complete HD movie.

If I shrink my window so I can see the entire frame, in Output Options I set the Output Size back to 100%, then the output QT it will crop the bottom of my image, and leave a black bar at the top.

This is annoying. Is there a setting that I'm missing that will correct this HUGELY problematic output issue? (I'm on a Mac if that matters.)

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: Output to HD: cropping and sizing issues.
on Nov 6, 2007 at 8:22:10 pm

You'll need to save the project file and render it with pIllusionRender (look in your pI3 folder).

We're working on adding automatic integration with pIRender (like the Windows version 3.0.2 just released does), but it's going to be a little while before we get that implemented on the Mac version.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Dan@such
Re: Output to HD: cropping and sizing issues.
on Nov 6, 2007 at 9:36:23 pm

Ah, thank you very much. I knew that there had to be a solution. It works just fine.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]