FORUMS: list search recent posts

move

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
celmar
move
on Oct 18, 2007 at 11:11:32 am

well, it's a very very beginner question, but... I've done the first tutorial, and if I get easily the different way to get a path, or a motion of the emitters, the simple way to move them is indecipoherable!... the help say: just drag it... ok, I load the emitter in the center of the satge, then at frame 1 of the movie I want it to be at the right corner, and follow, with orientation, the space ship.. and if I "drag" that damned emitter, it's just another one which comes on... thank you for help!!!!!

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: move
on Oct 18, 2007 at 11:25:03 am

Make sure you're in "Select" mode, not "Add" mode. Press "A" to toggle or use toolbar button. When in "Add" mode, all clicks add a new emitter.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

jholste
Re: move
on Oct 18, 2007 at 11:29:09 am

I had the same issue when I first started using pI, until I realized there are two modes add and select. There is an arrow in the tool bar, if the arrow is not pressed your cursor is a circle dot, add emitter mode, if the arrow is pressed your cursor is an arrow, select emitter mode. Select emitter mode is where you can move the emitter; you can also do a R-click on the emitter and “record position”.

John

P.S. I had to do the tutorials a couple of time before I got it!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]