FORUMS: list search recent posts

I need help creating animation loops

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ljohnl
I need help creating animation loops
on Sep 10, 2007 at 10:14:26 pm

Hello,

I am having a hard time trying to make animation loops in particle illusion. I would appreciate if someone can guide me trough this process or just provide some tips.

Thank you,
John Munn.

Return to posts index

Soniclight
Re: I need help creating animation loops
on Sep 11, 2007 at 3:43:49 am

That's not too hard, but the thing is that the end-frame effect has to be the same -- or visually indistinguishable from the first keyframe.

So maybe one way to start would be to tell us what effect you want to use -- each one has different variables (i.e. emitters and super-emttters).

One of the best ways is if you have a separate NLE (non-linear editor), i.e. Vegas, Pinnacle, etc. etc. in which to import the effects sequence as an alpha channeled PNG sequence.

Then you can overlay it over the same clip you are using in PI as the backgroun over which you want this to happen, and tweak the fade-in and out, adjust the speed to fit your timeline, etc.

But then, you can do that in PI too. So just be more specific, maybe render out and link a Flash or WMV file of what you want to loop and someone will most likely give you some tips.

~ Soniclight

Return to posts index

Aharon Rabinowitz
Re: I need help creating animation loops
on Sep 11, 2007 at 2:31:03 pm

do a search for looping and you will find a lot of posts here about it - along with different solutions.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]