FORUMS: list search recent posts

pi png and ae cs3

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
stuartambient
pi png and ae cs3
on Sep 4, 2007 at 11:17:06 am

I'm finding weirdness when rendering out png images from PI after importing keyframe data from AE cs3. Essentially the alignment is thrown off. While the movement is correct the placement is off. Rendering the same animation out to tga or tif the problem is not there. Seems kind of odd. Anyone else come across this problem ?

TIA
Stuart

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: pi png and ae cs3
on Sep 4, 2007 at 11:39:16 am

Is the alignment off in the stage window, or just in the output? What program are you using to view the output images?

Send a "bad" project file, one PNG image that shows the offset, and the same frame in TGA format that doesn't show the problem to wondertouch support. (Zipped please)

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

stuartambient
on Sep 4, 2007 at 11:54:31 am

Thanks Alan, The alignment is off in the output, not the stage , which is why I was scratching my head a bit. As for viewing the output, I'm just importing back into After Effects. Anyway I will recreate it and attach a zip file. Probably in a day.

Stuart

Return to posts index

Elvis Deane
on Sep 4, 2007 at 3:08:38 pm

Was the scroll and zoom for the stage different when you rendered the PNGs as when you rendered the TGAs? I noticed a little while ago that my stage was off center before rendering once, and that caused the output to be cut off. I don't think I've repeated it, so I don't know if that was the issue or not. Try right-clicking on the stage before rendering the PNGs and choose Reset Scroll and Zoom.

--
Elvis Deane!

The Apprentice Magician's Guide to particleIllusion

Wilbur of Wumbaberry

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]