FORUMS: list search recent posts

3.0.2 for Windows status report

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alan Lorence
3.0.2 for Windows status report
on Aug 16, 2007 at 1:38:20 pm

Thought I'd give a report on the status of the 3.0.2 update for Windows. This will be a free update. We're pretty close to having everything implemented, but we're still debugging some issues and looking for more problems. It looks like 3.0.2 will be released in September (as early as possible once all of the bugs are fixed).

There are several enhancements in 3.0.2 including enhanced movie support (including alpha in movies), better support for large output sizes (including automatically calling pIRender if needed), a "check for updates" feature (so you'll always know when new libraries are available), and hardware acceleration in pIRender. Plus some other smaller things.

If you're a registered owner of 3.0 for Windows, we need your help in beta testing 3.0.2, especially if you work with AVI files a lot (DV AVIs too). To become a beta tester for this version, just email support at wondertouch dot com.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Paul Hansen
Re: 3.0.2 for Windows status report
on Aug 16, 2007 at 4:20:38 pm

Alan... That's fantastic~! You guys are incredible!

Return to posts index

Soniclight
on Aug 24, 2007 at 8:35:31 am

Alan,

A bit late noticing your announcement, but better late than never: enhancements sound great!

As far as beta testing, I don't do AVI often, so no point signing up -- though I would just to be useful.

Keep up the A+++ work (but don't obliterate yourself doing it either :)

"Moralities, ethics, laws, customs, beliefs, doctrines - these are of trifling import. All that matters is that the miraculous become the norm." ~ Henry Miller.

Return to posts index

Sockratease
on Sep 4, 2007 at 8:58:11 am

Hi.

I was using the demo version, and am SOLD!

I work with mostly AVI Files (or extracted image sequences from AVI files, which I then re-inserted!) and would LOVE to help with Beta Testing 3.02 (if it is not too late).

I only just now ordered the product (literally minutes ago!) and am awaiting my download info via email.

So I popped in here to say Hello.

Hello.

I guess that's all for now...

Thanks for a Wonderful Product!

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
on Sep 4, 2007 at 11:40:49 am

Once you're setup with 3.0.1a (after you've downloaded and installed) contact wondertouch support about being put on the beta test.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Sockratease
on Sep 4, 2007 at 10:17:40 pm

Thanks for the quick response!

I had a bit of a bump in the e-river getting the payment processed, but 3.01a is installed and running and I just wrote to support about beta testing.

I think I will be wasting Lots of time with this program.

I hope I don't waste too much of your time with dumb questions.

Speaking of wasting time with your program...

I guess I'll go make some stuffs!

Peace.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]