FORUMS: list search recent posts

how do i use particle illusion with widescreen footage

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
grape-productions
how do i use particle illusion with widescreen footage
on Jun 1, 2007 at 11:03:47 am

Basically i have managed to do everything i need to do in particle illuson except import real widescreen footage. I have the panasonic Dv pluggin so i can import AVI's but when I import an AVI that I have exported form premiere in widescreen it just scales the image to 4:3 streaching my image up. does particle illusion support 16:9 footage and if so what am i doing wrong.
Cheers
Ben

Return to posts index

grape-productions
Re: how do i use particle illusion with widescreen footage
on Jun 1, 2007 at 1:04:33 pm

Ok i have managed to sort that . however now i want to export my footage out at 1024x576 but whe i go to save output it wont go above 752x425. how do i export my AVI at 1024x576

Return to posts index

Elvis Deane
Re: how do i use particle illusion with widescreen footage
on Jun 1, 2007 at 5:33:32 pm

From the FAQ:
"particleIllusion can only render what is on screen, so the stage window must be 640x480 to render out a file at 640x480. You'll need to resize the stage window until it is large enough to show the entire stage area, which you can do by clicking and dragging the dividers between the windows. In particleIllusion 3.0 you can use the 'Load Layout' function (from the 'View' menu) or the Alt-3 (Cmd-3 on Mac) shortcut to maximize the stage window."

If your screen won't fit the full clip at 1024x576, then open the project in pIllusionRender and render it there.

--
Elvis Deane!

The Apprentice Magician's Guide to particleIllusion

Wilbur of Wumbaberry

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]