FORUMS: list search recent posts

Wondertouch Support E-Mail Address

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Trelawney
Wondertouch Support E-Mail Address
on May 21, 2007 at 8:10:08 pm

Hi Alan

I sent an e-mail to support@wondertouch.com but it bounces - do I have the right support address please?

I'm sending from my Registered User Account on BTInternet.com (UK ISP) but i'm seeing 'user rejected' message in the returned message.

Thanks in advance

Roderick Davies

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: Wondertouch Support E-Mail Address
on May 21, 2007 at 8:16:23 pm

Use the Email contact form on our website. For some reason btinternet and our ISP won't allow emails back and forth. Or post here if the message is something you don't mind posting in a public forum.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Trelawney
on May 21, 2007 at 9:00:23 pm

Hi Alan

I'd missed the E-Contact Form under "Company" - i'd been looking under "Support" - d'oh

Ok - I pasted my e-mail into the contact form with my contact details .. and it bounced back too :)

I was contacting support as i've rebuilt my main PC and believe I need to contact Wondertouch Support from my Registered e-mail re: Vista and PI3 re-activation?

I won't include my SN or PO for obvious reasons here (/hears collective ...awwww)

No worries, if you need I can re-send from work tomorrow (- I hope you don't block microsoft.com too!) ;)

Cheers

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
on May 21, 2007 at 9:09:03 pm

That's crazy. I wonder why the form "bounced"? I'll check into it. Any email address you contact us with is fine, as long as you include proof that you're who you say you are.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Trelawney
on May 21, 2007 at 9:23:56 pm

Hi Alan

I RAS'd into work to re-send my e-mail from there, but to help you troubleshoot, i've included the returned messages from both e-mail and form to help you troubleshoot any ISP blocking.

No urgency on my main e-mail though - i'm rebuilding my apps bit by bit this week, and transferring PI3 to a PC that will finally do it more justice than my current one :)

Kind regards

Rod

Return to posts index

Trelawney
on May 23, 2007 at 7:27:57 pm

Hi Alan - I received your e-mail, and am all sorted now, thank you.

Kind regards

Rod

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]