Particle Illusion crashed several times on 2 of my Macintosh computers while using the tutorials from the Wondertouch website (http://www.wondertouch.com/tutorials.asp). Can you please help me?
* It happens at different times, but I can't even delete a particle that I created without the program crashing. I sent my problem and system information to Apple in a crash report.
* My computers are both using the latest Macintosh operating system (OS 10.4.9) and have the Dual-Core Intel Xeon chips with lots of RAM (2 gig in my notebook MacBookPro and 4 gig in my desktop MacPro).
* Do you know why Particle Illusion keeps crashing? Is the software unable to keep up with the new Dual-Core Intel chips?
* I know it runs under Rosetta, but don't know if Wondertouch has a Dual-Core Chip version of the software yet.
* Please let me know if you have a solution for this as I hope to use this software in a lot of my 3D and motion media productions.