FORUMS: list search recent posts

need help to blur/pixelate moving face in realtime slow-mo

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Graham Wellington
need help to blur/pixelate moving face in realtime slow-mo
on May 8, 2007 at 8:56:30 pm

Before buying this package I need to figure out how to create a keyframe track in real time (as the video plays in slow motion). I then plan to export this data to AE and put on a mosaic.

My video consists of a busy street scene and I need to blur the face of a subject (like in those COPS videos). His head bobs in and out and moves erratically, which is why I need to track by hand while the video plays. AE Motion Tracker is useless here and manual keyframing is giving me arthritis. Aaron recommended your software and I am trying out the demo.

1. I create a new layer
2. Add my video to this layer as a background image
3. I hit "play" and run the arrow over the face, it does nothing.

Also, it plays in full-time, which is too fast to track the person's face. Is it possible to slow down to 5 frames per second and track? I don't need this software to do any fancy effects, just record a track while its playing in slo-mo so it can be exported to AE. I can't begin to tell you how difficult it has been to find a solution. Hope this is it...

Thanks

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: need help to blur/pixelate moving face in realtime slow-mo
on May 8, 2007 at 10:10:28 pm

Yes. Open the Project Settings and set the framerate to 5.0 or whatever slow rate you want.

Then select an appropriate emitter like "Bad Boy..." in emitters_04_03 (March 2004), add it anywhere on the stage, then r-click on the stage emitter and select "Record position". You can now manually "record" position keys.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]