FORUMS: list search recent posts

Disintegrating People and Things tutorial query

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
happymat27
Disintegrating People and Things tutorial query
on May 3, 2007 at 6:13:38 pm

Hello,

I've been trying to follow the 'Disintegrating People And Things' tutorial and have got as far as the second paragraph where, try as I might, I am stuck fast!

The paragraph reads....

"In the Background Image options for that layer, uncheck the Hold Last Frame box. This will make the background vanish after it's stopped playing. We'll also change the End box under Sequence/ AVI so that rather than playing for 65 frames, the clip only plays until frame 58."

The section that states "change the End box under Sequence/ AVI" is the point at which I become stuck, basically I can't find an end box to adjust apart from the one in the playback controls. The background options that I am presented with upon importing a .png sequence include an option to start the sequence at a particular frame but not to end it. I really hope that someone can point out where I'm going wrong.

Cheers,

Mat.

Return to posts index

Elvis Deane
Re: Disintegrating People and Things tutorial query
on May 5, 2007 at 1:38:01 am

What version of the software are you using? Some of the options in the Background Images options used in the tutorial were only added in 3.01, which is available as an update on the wondertouch website.

--
Elvis Deane!

The Apprentice Magician's Guide to particleIllusion

Wilbur of Wumbaberry

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]