FORUMS: list search recent posts

Error message, can't open PI3 files

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jim831
Error message, can't open PI3 files
on Apr 25, 2007 at 2:26:54 pm

Hello,
I'm currently getting an error message when I try to open any of my PI3 files. The happy Mac face pops ups with "The operation could not be completed. An unexpected error occurred (error code -10660)." I had recently deleted some movies that the PI3 files referenced as backgrounds because I wanted to use different clips, and figured I'd just load them after I launched the files. When I first tried to launch the file, it asked where the background movie file was, and I clicked ignore (since the file was in the trash and I wanted to use a new one). PI3 then quit unexpectedly and now I get the error message every time. I've tried restarting the computer and putting the original background movie files back with the same filename, but I still cannot open the PI3 files. I haven't lost too much work, so it's not the end of the world to me, but is this common or is there a way to fix this? (In case it happens again and is the end of the world) Thanks!
-Jim

Return to posts index

Jim831
Re: Error message, can't open PI3 files
on Apr 25, 2007 at 2:49:26 pm

Just a quick update.... I made a few new files and saved them, and each new file has the same error message attached when I try to open them. However, I can open all of these files up from within PI itself, although it crashed a few times on the original files that I deleted the background movies for, after a few tries it opens them up just fine.... weird.

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: Error message, can't open PI3 files
on Apr 25, 2007 at 3:08:57 pm

I think the 3.0.5 update fixed this. Of course I haven't re-released the update yet, but you can email wondertouch support directly.

I hope to have a new update ready later today or tomorrow.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]