FORUMS: list search recent posts

HELP ME!! I can't find 'glower' in "Relighting an Actor" tutorial by Elvis Deane.

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
EOPAC_TEAM
HELP ME!! I can't find 'glower' in "Relighting an Actor" tutorial by Elvis Deane.
on Apr 5, 2007 at 4:40:48 am

I'm a newbie. Can anyone help me where can i get the 'glower' in "Relighting an Actor" tutorial by Elvis Deane? From what library? Please... :(

Return to posts index

Elvis Deane
Re: HELP ME!! I can't find 'glower' in "Relighting an Actor" tutorial by Elvis Deane.
on Apr 5, 2007 at 2:17:46 pm

I don't think there's a library that has it, but it's an incredible simple emitter to make.

Take a blank emitter from the blank library, go into the Properties, check the Intense button, increase the Size by a bit, and maybe adjust the transparency gradient so that it fades in and out. Pick a bit of a colour to match the lights, and you're ready to go.

--
Elvis Deane!

The Apprentice Magician's Guide to particleIllusion

Wilbur of Wumbaberry

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: HELP ME!! I can't find 'glower' in "Relighting an Actor" tutorial by Elvis Deane.
on Apr 5, 2007 at 2:34:17 pm

Doesn't it need to be a "single" particle too?

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Elvis Deane
on Apr 5, 2007 at 5:47:47 pm

No, it has to be a line emitter to let you follow the countours of the arm/body/face, with a very low Life.

--
Elvis Deane!

The Apprentice Magician's Guide to particleIllusion

Wilbur of Wumbaberry

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]