FORUMS: list search recent posts

Please Help, saving with Alpha Channel

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jelly T.
Please Help, saving with Alpha Channel
on Mar 26, 2007 at 4:31:21 am

Greetings, this is my first post, the final output was save to PNG, Im windows XP user, in premiere pro I create a sequence and import the PNG files (around 120 files), I've noticed that the PNG was almost 19 minutes in the time line, Im a new user, i was looking the thread and can't see any post regarding this. I want to save it as PNG and import in Premiere Pro 2, can you please explain the easiest way because Im a new user. Thanks you so much.

Jelly T.

Jelly T.

Return to posts index

Elvis Deane
Re: Please Help, saving with Alpha Channel
on Mar 26, 2007 at 9:41:39 pm

It sounds like your images are coming in as a number of images rather than as a sequence. In Premiere, select the first image in the sequence and then check the "Numbered Stills" box at the bottom left side of the import window to bring the sequence in as a single clip.

--
Elvis Deane!

The Apprentice Magician's Guide to particleIllusion

Wilbur of Wumbaberry

Return to posts index

Jelly T.
Re: Question about Logo/Text
on Mar 27, 2007 at 4:13:38 am

Thank you so much Elvis, everything is working good... Now I'm getting excited about this PI3, My next question is about logo/text, what is the best font size and resolution to render them and import to Premiere Pro 2, I was using Photoshop, I tried different size and resolution but It looks blurred in Premiere Pro. Thanks again.

Jelly T.

Return to posts index

Elvis Deane
Re: Question about Logo/Text
on Mar 27, 2007 at 7:23:37 pm

That'll really depends on your final project size, but if you're doing standard definition video, I'd do my text at 1024x512 or something before importing it into pI. You always want to go slightly bigger than the size of the size that your text will be on screen in the end.

--
Elvis Deane!

The Apprentice Magician's Guide to particleIllusion

Wilbur of Wumbaberry

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]