FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to Resize a Background Image so it's workable?

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex Kuzelicki
How to Resize a Background Image so it's workable?
on Mar 15, 2007 at 12:03:37 pm

Hi,

I have Particle Illusion Se. I've imported a 1920 x 1080 pixel video as a background to which I'd like to match up some effects to. Unfortunately, bringing the video in at this size makes it way too big for my screen. Whether I make the Stage Size the same as the image or not it's still much too big to see the whole image.

Is there a way to resize the background image down without having to remake my source footage?

And, by the way, is there a Pixel Aspect Ratio setting in Particle Illusion. All my video comes in sqaushed!

Thanks in advance,

ALEX

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: How to Resize a Background Image so it's workable?
on Mar 16, 2007 at 4:55:55 pm

Just make the stage size the same as the background image, then work with the stage window zoomed out. Your only other option would be to resize the footage in another app.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Fredoray
Re: How to Resize a Background Image so it's workable?
on Apr 8, 2007 at 12:26:04 am

I'm struggling with the same thing... I have an 1920x1080 uncompressed clip and have a hard time seeing the area I'm working on cause it's at the bottom, and like the man said, once you drag the stage to that size you can't see any of the other controls... very frustrating... I found the large size render program to work wonderfully however (and fast!) and the shot looks great!

Fred

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]