FORUMS: list search recent posts

I love this tool, but with one major bugaboo - no MOV export choice!!!

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bluestupa
I love this tool, but with one major bugaboo - no MOV export choice!!!
on Mar 7, 2007 at 6:27:27 am

I love this tool, and use it all the time, but with one major bugaboo - no MOV export choice!!! I thought in earlier versions it was there, but my memory is pretty much like an emitter...I have 3.0.1a but there is no choice for MOV. I need movies with an alpha, and this was the way so I hear. TIF and TGA work fine, but way too many files to deal with in my host: premier pro2 (wish that worked like AE, where u just import the first file of the sequence!). Anyway, I have QT Pro 7.0.3 installed, and maybe that's the problem...as this all seemed to work prior to the QT upgrade...thanks!

Return to posts index

Elvis Deane
Re: I love this tool, but with one major bugaboo - no MOV export choice!!!
on Mar 7, 2007 at 5:36:56 pm

pI for Windows doesn't work with Quicktime, but Premire Pro should import a sequence of images just fine. You should be able to select the first image in the sequence and then checked the Numbered Stills box in the import window to bring the sequence in as a single clip.

--
Elvis Deane!

The Apprentice Magician's Guide to particleIllusion

Wilbur of Wumbaberry

Return to posts index

bluestupa
Re: I love this tool, but with one major bugaboo - no MOV export choice!!!
on Mar 8, 2007 at 7:29:32 am

Thanks Elvis, very cool! solved my bugaboo. PI is great. is there an update coming in the future - not that i can suggest any improvements, it all seems to work fine:)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]