FORUMS: list search recent posts

few problems

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ddRock
few problems
on Mar 3, 2007 at 8:10:33 am

I'm still pretty new at this, I'm using particle Illusion on the mac OS X, so I use iMovie for my movies, and I use Quicktime. The problem is when I try to open it on PI it says "Error Loading Image File". Now I notice that my videos has .dv at the end of it, is that why it won't come up in PI? If so how do I change it so it will import onto it?

I also need help on how to fix the quality of my movie because I selected a lower quality for one of my movies and for some reason PI works for it. (the end of it says .mov this time) it's just not as clear as when I first imported it from my camera. Another thing is when I watch it over the speed of the video is moving faster and I don't know how to slow it down to its normal speed. My last question is once I save the output and moved the movie onto Quicktime or iMovie, I go to watch it and the sound is gone, where do I go to make the audio come back on? Thanks.

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: few problems
on Mar 5, 2007 at 5:15:26 pm

The "error loading image file" problem is fixed in the 3.0.5 update (which will be released this month). You may be able to work around the problem by renaming the file with a ".mov" extension.

Unfortunately there is no "preserve audio" function now, so pIllusion strips off the audio.

Does anybody know if you can add audio back into a clip using iMovie or any other included or free tools on the Mac?

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]