FORUMS: list search recent posts

File format errors

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
wolfsbane
File format errors
on Jan 25, 2007 at 7:23:02 pm

I know everyone is tired of seeing this thread, but I have come to my wits end.
Wondertouch has requsted that un-install and re-install pillusions to correct the import error. No good. Done this 4 times now.
Basic problem is, cannot inport text into emitter library for titling effects, also cannot inport bg image into layers so it IS an import file issue. Does anyone know the name of the dll thta is responsible for this? I have gone through PI's folder nad have a total of 18 dll's listed. Have gone through system folder trying to track down any dll that might be part PI. to no avail and I really dont have THAT much time on my hands to search every dll in my system.
If anyone can help, it would be appreciated.

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: File format errors
on Jan 25, 2007 at 8:24:07 pm

For the record, I amd the other moderators will not answer questions about this issue in this forum. In my experience, anybody who reports not being able to load or save image files in particleIllusion is using an illegal copy of the software.

If you email me at support at wondertouch dot com and you're a registered owner of the software, I'll be glad to help you out.

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

wolfsbane
Re: File format errors
on Jan 27, 2007 at 6:39:08 am

Sorry to waste your time on this...It did resolve itself. Had to un-install in safe mode. Then re-install as normal. Works as it did when I first bought it.
As for illegal copies with issues...I can understand your point of view on this issue.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]