FORUMS: list search recent posts

AE Plugin ! is ti impossible ? or need alt of time ?

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ziad laila
AE Plugin ! is ti impossible ? or need alt of time ?
on Dec 3, 2006 at 4:36:15 pm

Sorry Alan but we have been wainting the plugin to be annouced month after month .
when do you think it can be finish so we can finaly use pillusion with AE .
we love pillusion so much but we think it will do with AE an amazing work .

thank you alot

Return to posts index

lasvideo
Re: AE Plugin ! is ti impossible ? or need alt of time ?
on Dec 3, 2006 at 7:07:05 pm

Ive asked so many times I almost feel guilty asking again.

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
on Dec 4, 2006 at 1:16:37 pm

I'm not going to answer this -- only going to say that we're still working on it and it will be released as soon as it's ready. Trust me that you'll know when it's close to being released.

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

Jeron Coolman
on Dec 4, 2006 at 4:04:46 pm

I am so glad you guys are working on an AE plug-in!

I am a brand new particleIllusion user who sat down this weekend to use it for the first time in a project after working through the tutorials and had a heck of a time working with AE + particleIllusion. In fact I came here to look for tips/suggestions and saw this thread. (The tutorial on Wondertouch's site for AE + particleIllusion doesn't work with AE 7, at least it breaks at the beginning when you try to cut-and-paste the position information from AE to PI.)

I had originally ordered Trapcode because I wanted an AE plug-in. I did this at the same time Red Giant was taking over the ordering for Trapcode and my order fell through the cracks, so I bought particleIllusion instead. I use other software than AE, so figured it might be nice to have the stand-alone app. By the end of the day yesterday, I was regretting not having a solution that was a plug-in for AE :(

A particleIllusion AE plug-in will be great.

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
on Dec 5, 2006 at 3:18:42 pm

There's a simple workaround for getting the AE7 position data into pI3. Check Aharon's tutorial:

http://www.wondertouch.com/tutorials/CC_PI_AE7_Full_POD.mp4

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

Jeron Coolman
on Dec 6, 2006 at 9:57:58 pm

Cool, thanks Alan!

I'll try Particular out if I get stuck with particleIllusion, but so far I'm happy with it and able to get the job done.

Return to posts index

lasvideo
on Dec 5, 2006 at 4:03:08 pm

Since this product sounds like its not ready for prime time, I strongly
suggest you check out Particualar. Not only does it operate as a plug in,
but it is a TRUE 3D particle system to boot. I went the same route you are experiencing now and have not regretted its purchase. I sure will by PI3 when its released...but until then...

Return to posts index

SnappySam
on Dec 6, 2006 at 2:32:28 pm

I hope when a plugin version comes out it WILL be compatible with Premiere Pro, I'm Sick of all the Good Plug-ins made only for AE, I know I can import and Export etc, But I Really prefer to work wIth one Application, I don't see what the fuss is with AE anyway.

Return to posts index

lasvideo
on Dec 7, 2006 at 9:14:29 pm

Then you wont be disappointed if it DOESNT work with Premiere, right?

Return to posts index

SnappySam
on Dec 14, 2006 at 6:23:11 pm

lasvideo, Yes I will be disappointed (no caps this time), I'm just saying I hope it will be compatible with Premiere Pro That's all. don't get me wrong I'm not dissing AE. It's just Premiere pro does support some plugins, there's just not many around and I'm not really sure why AE does. I would like to Import video, Edit, Composite, Add Effects then export the final Video within Premiere. not export/import using 3 different applications (third one being PI).

Return to posts index

lasvideo
on Dec 15, 2006 at 2:48:36 pm

I understand completely and agree, its nice to do all you need in one application. Heres a helpful thought,
the Adobe Production Studio now allows a dynamic link between Premiere and After Effects. Premiere is really just an
editing system. After effects is for doing everything else (fantastic title animations, special effects, keys, etc.)
They are now dynamically linked so its like you are working with one program. When PI3 comes out as a plugin for Adobe,
it might work with both, but if it only works with AE ,it still will feel like you are working with 1 application.
For anyone serious about their editing skills (after 25 years in the business), AE is a good thing to know how to use.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]