FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can any one please help me? Anyways i wna know how i can set the ammount of frames i want a special effetcs illusion the be?

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
movieguy101
Can any one please help me? Anyways i wna know how i can set the ammount of frames i want a special effetcs illusion the be?
on Nov 25, 2006 at 4:31:34 pm

Hi i have P.Illusion and everything has been working out perfectly i might even buy it but before i do there are somethings i need to get answered PLZ!

Ok here its is you i want to add an illusion like a star or something but alot of the special effects keep going on and don't stop!!! how do i make it like change a special effects to a certain amount of frames, such as like i want the star special effect to only be 8 frames long then just go away how do i do that?????

The second thing that i really need to learn how to do is say like a make an explosion effect in the sky then move down to look at the people and the explosion effect follow!!! its like glued on too the screen... How do i make so that if i make an explosion effect in the sky and then move the camera it STAYS IN THE SKY!?!?!

I would really appreciate any help THNX!

Return to posts index

alexstrandlego
Re: Can any one please help me? Anyways i wna know how i can set the ammount of frames i want a special effetcs illusion the be?
on Nov 26, 2006 at 12:40:29 am

here is how to make a smoke/effect end without just dissapeiring

add an emitter (i am adding some smoke)
now select "life" in the left coner and at the bottom click the scroll bar and drag it up untill you see a line, now goto which frame you want the smoke to stop being produced and click on the line ounce on the left side of the frame you are on and ounce on the right of the frame you are on now drag the one closest to the right on your screen down all the way down

i hope that helped.

Alex.Strand.
alexstrandlego@hostbrickmovies.com
alexstrandlego@hotmail.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]