FORUMS: list search recent posts

pIllusionRender

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Barkup
pIllusionRender
on Nov 23, 2006 at 8:06:43 pm

Can ANYONE tell me why the pIllusionRender is NOT in the program that I installed???? I really need it to output full res HD images because I do not have enough screen space to strech the stage window out.

ALL the threads in this forum lead to dead ends about the program.. whats the big mystery??? why does it say its supposed to be there and is not??

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Fredd

Return to posts index

Elvis Deane
Re: pIllusionRender
on Nov 24, 2006 at 2:54:30 am

There is no big mystery, it really should be part of the installation when you run the Setup. It's not even an optional component during the install, at least not on Windows. What operating system are you running? If you look in the folder where pIllusion is installed (not from the start menu, but the actual install directory), is there an icon called pIllusionRender or pIRenderBatch?

If you really can't find it and running the install again doesn't fix it, I suggest emailing support(AT)wondertouch.com

--
Elvis Deane!

The Apprentice Magician's Guide to particleIllusion

Return to posts index

barkup
Re: pIllusionRender
on Nov 24, 2006 at 3:39:16 am

You are very right! it should NOT be a mystery.... but in fact it is. It is nowhere to be found. I even re-installed just to be sure. no dice.
Thanks for the advice though, I will email support and see if they can give me the scoop.

Thanks!!
Fredd

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]