FORUMS: list search recent posts

How do I save a edited partical illusion project so i can view it in realplayer or windows media player instaed of just P. illusion?

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
movieguy101
How do I save a edited partical illusion project so i can view it in realplayer or windows media player instaed of just P. illusion?
on Nov 19, 2006 at 5:31:36 pm

Hi recently i downloaded P. illusion and i really like it and am planning to buy it, but there is only one problem you see I edited one of my home films and when i come to open them they only open in partical illusion.

Is it possible for me to like save it as an wmv or avi so i can view it on say programs such as realplayer and or windows media player???

Also iv tried using a i video encoder to try changing the video format but no luck.

THNX FOR ANY HELP!!!!

Return to posts index

alexstrandlego
Re: How do I save a edited partical illusion project so i can view it in realplayer or windows media player instaed of just P. illusion?
on Nov 19, 2006 at 9:01:52 pm

there should be a red circle in the upper right corner of PIllusion

click it and choose where to save the avi

i hope that helped, (sorry for the large images)

Return to posts index

movieguy101
Re: How do I save a edited partical illusion project so i can view it in realplayer or windows media player instaed of just P. illusion?
on Nov 20, 2006 at 1:52:10 am

ok thnx for all your help but i have a little problem u see i wna add explosion effects to a home movie i made and well i want to go to a specific frame but when i try to play the movie from that frame the red line is moving but the video doesn't move (its liked its paused).

Also when i add explosion effect the graphics look REALLY bad its like red and white squares, my graphics card is one of the best i dont know what the problem is

THANKS FOR ANY RESPONSES!!!

Return to posts index

alexstrandlego
on Nov 20, 2006 at 4:52:37 am

i cannot explain the pause thing, but i can help you out with the weird looking explosion, in the right corner of PIllusion there should be a little menu type thing

right click on the explosion and click properties now exit out of properties and your explosion should look normal.

Return to posts index

movieguy101
Hey sup
on Nov 20, 2006 at 8:44:34 pm

Hey i have one more question how come when i edit my film i cant hear anything??? like even when i save it i cant hear like me talking or anything even when i watch it i can only hear myself talking before i change the file format.

IS there a way i can hear the orininal videos sound but have the special effects in them

THNX!

Return to posts index

alexstrandlego
Re: Hey sup
on Nov 20, 2006 at 9:10:29 pm

yes there is, when you are exporting the video choose where to save it and hit ok, another window pops up and at the bottom left corner there should be a checkbox asking you to use audio from this layer aka video, click it and hit ok

Return to posts index

movieguy101
THANK YOU!
on Nov 21, 2006 at 9:46:21 pm

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP EVERYTHING IS WORKING OUT PERFECT!!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]